A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Anderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Joan Anderson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Anderson practices Dermatology near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Dermatologists.