A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Andrews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- American Academy of Family Physicians; American Osteopathic Association; Christian Medical & Dental Association
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Andrews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Andrews practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Andrews practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Pediatricians.