A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Andrews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- American Academy of Family Physicians; American Osteopathic Association; Christian Medical & Dental Association
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Andrews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth J Andrews MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Andrews practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Pediatricians.