Dr. Elizabeth Andrews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Andrews?

mrs

Posted on December 13th, 2014

My family used Dr. Andrews for over 22 years . We could call her and she would be willing to work us into the office when our children were sick. She was always courteous and always ask about our other children when we had to bring a child in for an appointment. We even had our children say they were sick so they could go and see the doctor. Dr, Andrews would refer us on to other doctors if the need arise . I can not say thank- you enough in help with our experiences with our children and I would recommend her to anyone

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Took her a week just to figure out that my child had a serious illness and needed to be admitted to a hospital. She just kept saying that it was probably viral and didn't seem to take me seriously when I was very concerned. He had to be hospitalized for over 3 weeks. Not impressed.

changed our lives