A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth J Brown MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Brown practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Nephrologists.