A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Brown MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Brown practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Nephrologists.