Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Johnson
Dr. Elizabeth Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID, with another office in Jerome, ID. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with St Luke's Jerome, Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital and Magic Valley Regional Medical Center. Dr. Johnson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine