A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Murphy, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Murphy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Murphy MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Murphy practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Endocrinologists.