A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Stahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Stahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Stahl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Stahl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Julie Stahl MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Stahl practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Stahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Stahl practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Endocrinologists.