Dr. Elizabeth Stahl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2013
Great /gone Bad
I've been seeing Dr Stahl since she came to Princeton. She once was a great Dr. Those days are long gone. Karen Pennington , Kathy Burnett are the reasons I've stayed as long as I have... Once Dr stahl announces she was leaving she was through with me. I called and asked for something and she REFUSES !!! She said I needed to get with my new Dr???? Really and just WHO is that?? I WAS SICK ,,,,? Thanks for all of those 11 or 12 years Iput up with your bad moods!!! Love you Too......

October 15th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Elizabeth VanBlommesteyn Stahl for about 11 years. I've known her since she was in high school. Dr. Stahl is very caring, but matter of fact when it comes to your health care. She has kept me in check most of the time with my diabetes. I am not always the perfect patient, and Dr. Stahl stuck with me through thick and thin. I am very saddened to learn that she is leaving private practice and I will have to find a new endocrinologist. I fear my care will not be as good as what I've had with Dr. Stahl. I am proud to have had Dr. Stahl to care for me over the years.

September 19th, 2013
Wonderful experience with this Doctor!!
My experience with Dr Stahl has been great. Very courteous and professional. I started seeing Dr Stahl eleven yrs ago, and have never thought about seeing anyone else. I cannot believe the person that wrote" run away from this Dr" was speaking about the same Dr Stahl. Maybe she just didn't want to hear what Dr Stahl had to say about improving her health. Some people only want to hear what they want to hear!! Dr Stahl is one of the most positive people I have ever met.

March 6th, 2013
Very Knowledgeable , Competent, and caring
I have been a type 1 Diabetic for 62 years. I have had, and continue to have many of the long term complications of this disease. It was through Dr. Stahl that I began using the Insulin Pump. My previous Endocrinologist would not recommend me for the pump because of my long term. I could not get my A1c's too come in line with what I needed to have. My daughter (also a diabetic on a pump) was seeing Dr. Stahl and recommended I see her. Best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I now am in good control of my diabetes. I would highly recommend her, and have to anyone who is serious about their diabetes. diabetes, and it's control. Very caring and friendly doctor.