A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sutherland, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutherland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Sutherland practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Sutherland practices Emergency Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Flint Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Sutherland, Dr. Bess Sutherland, Dr. Bessie Sutherland, Dr. Beth Sutherland, Dr. Betsy Sutherland, Dr. Bette Sutherland, Dr. Bettie Sutherland, Dr. Bettina Sutherland