A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sutherland is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sutherland, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sutherland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Sutherland MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sutherland has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sutherland practices Emergency Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Emergency Physicians.