A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Warner is Excellent. Dr. Warner has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Warner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Warner practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Warner practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Warner, Dr. Isabelle Warner, Dr. Lisa Warner, Dr. Bette Warner, Dr. Babette Warner, Dr. Marybeth Warner, Dr. Buffy Warner, Dr. Elsa Warner