A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Jackson is Good. Dr. Jackson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Jackson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
- Cincinnati Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Jackson practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Jackson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Louisville, KY.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Jackson, Dr. Isabelle Jackson, Dr. Lisa Jackson, Dr. Bette Jackson, Dr. Babette Jackson, Dr. Marybeth Jackson, Dr. Buffy Jackson, Dr. Elsa Jackson