Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson?

September 2nd, 2017

Solid doc, well-ru,n practice

listens well, makes good suggestions, respectful, practice is run very well, I never have to wait more than 5-10 minutes max to see her

March 2nd, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor who is thorough, patient and kind, go someplace else.

December 10th, 2014

Excellent

Its obvious she is very, very good at her job. Very thorough exam, even took the time to make sure I use my inhaler properly.

February 25th, 2014

Good doctor

Dr. Jacobson has been my physician for more than ten years. I find her to be thorough and gentle and straightforward which is something I very much respect about her. She is punctual and doesn't like to be kept waiting. Overall, I am very pleased with her care.

November 6th, 2013

Very

Dr. Jacobson is an excellent physician. She listens and she advises with equal care. Her calm demeanor and her straightforward responses left me feeling like I was in very good hands. In addition, her support staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend her.

March 29th, 2013

A very kind practitioner, and that's becoming a rare quality. Very competent and likable.

June 6th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Jacobson for just over five years. Her diagnostic skills are good, she is kind and funny, and I think she really cares about my health. I do think she is a highly professional person, but I think she is passionate about her work, and I can imagine she might lose patience occasionally.

April 30th, 2009

Dr. Jacobson has been my physician for many years. She is an excellent diagnostician. However when she cannot figure out what is going on, she gets flumoxed and frustrated. At times she also does not want to listen and gets angry if confronted. Being able to think outside of the box is important to me in a physician. She is able to do this for the most part. It is unfortunate that I have recently been considering changing physicians but not because of her but because of her office staff. I know I can be a tough patient, but there is no need to be rude, and I have encountered this on more than one occasion.

March 16th, 2009

She's my physician for eight years. I like her. My only complaint is that I believe at times she doesn't know how to think "outside the box." But overall, she's great.

October 16th, 2017