The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Jaffe
Dr. Elizabeth Jaffe, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in South Burlington, VT. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Jaffe is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus and Fletcher Allen Health Care. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Jaffe has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Elizabeth Jaffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Burlington, VT.
Dr. Mark Lazarovich
Allergy and Immunology
South Burlington, VT 0 mi29
Dr. Edward Kent Jr
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
South Burlington, VT 0 mi33
Dr. Patricia Obrien
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Burlington, VT 2.16 mi28