A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Jamme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Jamme, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamme graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jamme has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- University Hospital HSC Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Ann Jamme MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Jamme practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Jamme has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Jamme practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.