A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Jansen is Excellent. Dr. Jansen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Jansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jansen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Valley Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Jansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Jansen practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Jansen practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Jansen, Dr. Isabelle Jansen, Dr. Lisa Jansen, Dr. Bette Jansen, Dr. Babette Jansen, Dr. Marybeth Jansen, Dr. Buffy Jansen, Dr. Elsa Jansen