A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Jansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Jansen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Jansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jansen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Jansen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Jansen practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Jansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Jansen practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.