Dr. Elizabeth Marie Jansen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Jansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Jansen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Jansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jansen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance