A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Jansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Jansen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jansen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Jansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jansen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Jansen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Jansen practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Jansen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Elizabeth Jansen practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.