Overall Review

4.9

September 13th, 2016
Knows her stuff!
Dr. Jauron is outstanding! Knowledgeable, caring, listens well, shares her game plan, course of action and explains thoroughly! Grateful to be her patient.

June 14th, 2016
Dr Jauron was fabulous with my 88 year old mother. Helped us with her medicines and getting them straightened out and helped us get control of her blood pressure. Compassionate and easy to talk to and follows up as needed

July 3rd, 2015
She's the best Dr. I have ever had. I didn't chose to go with her when she went to her current location but sure wish I would've. She has alot of compassion and is very intelligent. I think I will just have to drive further the next time I get sick. I want her to be my Dr. :)

December 30th, 2014
Absolutely great doctor, took me a long time to find a doctor that would actually listen to me and make a plan for my well being. She's a super people person and has benefited me greatly.

January 16th, 2013
Dr. Jauron listens to my needs and follow-ups on my concerns. She is the best doctor I have ever been to and I will cont. to refer others to her.

December 9th, 2011
She's great.
I've had poorly controlled diabetes for 14 years, and since being under her care the last 4+ years, my blood work has never looked better. Trig, cholesterol, and A1C look like those of a normal person.

July 19th, 2011
Dr. Jauron
Hands down she is the best MD I've ever seen. She is caring, kind, and will listen to every word you have to say. She has been treating my entire family since she was a resident and I strongly recommend her to everyone. She is also great with children and genuinely cares for all. I would give her a ten if I could.

December 27th, 2010
Dr. Jauron is top notch
Dr. Jauron is an excellent physcian. She is caring and is brillant. She does her background work before she sees you and is very thorough. There isn't enough good that I can say about this physician.

November 30th, 2010
I've been going to Dr. Jauron for about 15 yrs. She is very open and caring. She is willing to do research if there's something she doesn't know about. She is also all about preventive medicine. After I was diagnosed with diabetes we worked out a good plan together to get me off the medication and a new lifestyle change.

March 25th, 2009
The best so far
My family has moved 6 times in the last 15 years and have had at least 8 doctors. Jauron is the best we've had and we've had some good ones. We recently moved from a house one mile from her office to one 20 miles from her office but we wouldn't dream of switching doctors. She's worth the drive.

March 31st, 2008
Excellent, caring doctor
We've had at least a dozen family doctors over the years (moves, changes in health plans). She is by far the best we've had.