A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Torrey Jernberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Torrey Jernberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Torrey Jernberg, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrey Jernberg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Torrey Jernberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Torrey Jernberg MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Torrey Jernberg practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Torrey Jernberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Torrey Jernberg practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.