A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Jernberg, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernberg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jernberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jernberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Jernberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth T. Jernberg practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Jernberg practices Rheumatology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Federal Way Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Jernberg, Dr. Isabelle Jernberg, Dr. Lisa Jernberg, Dr. Bette Jernberg, Dr. Babette Jernberg, Dr. Marybeth Jernberg, Dr. Buffy Jernberg, Dr. Elsa Jernberg