A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Jewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Jewell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Duke University Hospital
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jewell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Jewell practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Jewell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Jewell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Oncologists.