A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Joy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Joy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Joy, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Joy M.P.H. and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Joy practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Joy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Joy practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians, Salt Lake City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Salt Lake City Neurologists.