A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Joy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Joy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Joy, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Joy MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Joy practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Joy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Joy practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors, Salt Lake City Family Physicians, and Salt Lake City Neurologists.