Dr. Elizabeth Jungst Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Jungst?

Failed patient

Posted on February 6th, 2016

This doctor passes out drugs to cover symptoms without getting to real problem....Overlooked disease.

Doctor in wrong business

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Jungst was my doctor with diagnoses of thyroid glands having been destroyed. Spent 5 months with her trying to get right dosage of med. She overdosed when changing to a more powerful drug (put me in ER), then lacked confidence to increase to proper dosage after lowering med too much. When my thyroid symptoms increased. Rather than adjusting dosage, she prescribed sleeping pills and antidepressants....Which I refused to take, wanted to get the proper care. I scheduled an appointment with another doctor. Before seeing the new doc for my thyroid disease, I received a letter from her that I was being dropped as a patient because I would not take the sleeping and antidepressant meds. My new doc saw me, got the proper med corrected and commented that Dr. Jungst should not be practicing medicine with her wanting to prescribe drugs that were not needed. Also, she refused to do a pap smear at annual, even though I had some bleeding, because she said it wasn't needed/done on over 65 years. I went to a GYN who disputed her claim and that doctor said she should not be a doctor. Fortunately, I now have a good doctor with proper knowledge to take care of my medical needs.

Posted on August 1st, 2014

I love Dr. Jungst, she is very caring. She listens to me everytime I go see her, she makes me feel like I'm her only patient and doesn't rush me so she can leave. I Love Love Love her. She is very sweet.

Finally....a Dr. who cares,.

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Junst twice and she is the most caring Dr. I have ever met in my 32 years in Sarasota. She listens and is very sympathatic....much better than my last Dr. who when I complained of very severe back pain....told me to get over myself and get a hobby....no I am not kidding. There was NO wait both times I have seen her....she will be my Dr. for life.

Posted on June 22nd, 2009

Only saw Dr. Jungst one time because my Dr. wasn't available. She was excellent in listening and asking revelent questions. Wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

Posted on April 3rd, 2017