A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chung has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Chung MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Chung practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Chung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Chung practices Internal Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and Lake Forest, IL.
See Libertyville Internists.