A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kaback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kaback is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaback
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kaback, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaback graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kaback has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Kaback MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Kaback practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kaback has 11 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kaback practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Cardiologists.