Dr. Elizabeth Kaminska Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Kaminska?

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kaminska is the BEST endocrinologist I have ever been to. She takes a lot of time with her patients; explains everything and covers all the bases, dots all the i's and crosses the t's. She leaves no stone unturned and finds out what the underlying problems are and treats them. She palpated a nodule on my thyroid 3 other Drs missed. She is very kind and empathetic and at the same time strict about getting and putting the patient on the right track. (my weight was one of the issues also). I can't say enough about her. I think she is terrific. Her office Manager (Amanda) is also fantastic and they always do what they say they are going to do. I trust Dr Kaminska totally. She has saved my life.

The Best Endocrinologist I have ever been to.

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kaminska spends a lot of time with me and goes over all of my blood chemistry values. I have graves disease and my thyroid has been ablated and I am overweight and also have diabetes. I was very thin and healthy most of my life , with the exception of some serious bone and joint stuff etc. Dr. Kaminska found a growth (nodule on my neck that no other ENT or endocrinologist found. She found it ON PALPATION. I recently had a biopsy, (this week) and I have some good and bad cells and I trust her with my life. She truly has a good heart and she cares deeply about her patients. I really like her office manager also. She is very efficient and a very very kind person, also very caring. I saw some of these other rather negative comments and all Ihave to say is we can't possibly be talking about the same person.

stay away

Posted on January 9th, 2012

you can all say how wonderful and nice she is however my appointments are constantly cancelled due to her life not the receptionist cancelling because she wants to, dr kaminska sat with me over hour about her life and ten minutes about mine, plus she is NEVER at the office i had my appt cancelled 6 times in the last two years it seems everytime i have an appt she is not there. she cares more about her life not mine, i also find that she will NOT return my calls nor face me when i came in, called the receptionist in the other room and gave an excuse to tell me come on that is not professional not to metion i sat in that waiting room waiting while she went to walk the dog, stay away from this doctor, her life is too complicated for patients..

BEST ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN NEW YORK STATE

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

I would like to comment on the "dog" issue. I met her pooch and quite frankly I was touched that she cares about her animal enough to take care of it no matter where she is. Matter of fact, I've been there over 100 times and I've NEVER been bothered by her dog. Do you know why? Did it EVER occur to you that #1 - the doctor actually HAS A LIFE, and #2 - there could be a medical reason for the dog needing to be in her care at all times?? Why don't you get your facts straight first before slandering someone's integrity. I have Hashimoto's disease and I had been to 7 doctors before meeting Dr. Kaminska who has stabilized my symptoms with the correct dose of Levoxyl, so I could care less if she had an elephant in her office. She understands thyroid disease and diabetes (my husband) so well, that we both have better lives because of her work. To those who have a problem with "cancellations", why don't you ask the receptionist WHY? I just read in the paper that her husband died, he was sick for a long time, so the next time you complain and slander someone, you really need to do your homework. On to Dr. Kaminska's bedside manner. She couldn't be anymore like my own Grandma used to be. She actually spends over an hour with me and my husband, asking questions, she even remembers the names of my animals! Go figure! I don't have to go on, I think you all get the picture. Oh and btw, she does happen to be the very BEST ENDO IN NY STATE! Go ahead and try to find a doctor who remembers your pets or kids names, let alone remember yours!

Posted on December 8th, 2011

just moved to the area saw this doctor she is very nice however i felt she had more problems in her life that she would not be able to take care of mine. dog in their running out she is chasing it i felt like i was in a zoo. i dont recommend her she doesnt care about her patients her dog is a priorty and to think a dog in the offcie where is the board of health

Posted on July 27th, 2011

the staff in her office is A+ the receptionist goes beyond her duties for the doctor and the patients. the doctor however has cancelled my appointments 3 times in the last 2 months. i hate to leave but I need a reliable doctor. the dog comment earlier is true however ive been to other doctors that have a dog and the dog walks around the office and greets patients kaminska keeps dog in office never around the patients

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Always cancels appointments at last minute. She does not care about patients well being! Stay away from this Dr!

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

She is worth the wait, when she is with you she is thorough and personable, actually cares and you know it. There is no doubt in your mind you are being cared for by one of the best in the industry, she listens.

She is the best DR I have seen!!

Posted on February 11th, 2011

Dr. Kaminska is one that takes time with you, makes sure you are well informed, and will ensure that you get the best care possible. She is quite busy, so there might be a slightly longer wait time, but believe me, it is worth it. I have been a diabetic for 28 years and she is the only Endo that treats me like a person, not a "Diabetic." Please don't listen to the other(s) prior to my review that gave her low ratings, they must have had a bad day because there is no way she desrves such a low rating!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017