A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanwit graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanwit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanwit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Kanwit practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See San Pablo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.