A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanwit graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanwit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth D Kanwit FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Kanwit practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kanwit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orinda, CA and Lafayette, CA.
See Berkeley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.