Dr. Elizabeth Kass MD Patient Reviews

January 30th, 2013
obsolete knowledge
Seemingly no diagnostic skills, misses the obvious, not much knowledge about health, has wrong/obsolete knowledge from 20 years ago, a completely conventional doctor who has no knowledge of alternatives to drugs that do not work and have side effects and are expensive. Completely missed a correct diagnosis even after she has six items pointing in that direction. Had no real understanding of labs and their interpretation. If you went to an average doctor 20 years ago, that doctor would be her. Great doctor if you have zero health problems and just want someone to talk to.

October 6th, 2011
Highly Recommend
I have several chronic illnesses. Dr Kass has been amazing. She takes time to listen to my concerns and has been very on top of making sure I get any treatments that would help. She has also been very effective at communicating with my other providers.

May 7th, 2011
Dr. Kass? Not for me
She was my doctor for over a year and I was very dissatisfied with her care. She is much too conservative and was not concerned with my comfort or the effect my chronic conditions had on my quality of life. She did not intervene or provide comfort measures to help me deal with my issues. I would not recommend her to anyone.

August 13th, 2010
LOVE DR. KASS
She's a great internist and truly cares about ehr patients. She's an "old-fashioned" doctor who spends whatever time is necessary getting to know you and understand what the problem is.