A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kassapidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kassapidis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassapidis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kassapidis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth D T Kassapidis DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Kassapidis practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kassapidis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kassapidis practices Emergency Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Emergency Physicians.