A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavaler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kavaler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.