A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kavaler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavaler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kavaler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kavaler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan