inactive

Libby A Kelly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 6th, 2016
After extensive and expensive patch testing Dr. Kelly gave me a list of 5 chemicals I am allergic to and basically said good luck. I am not familiar with long chemical names so reading every single label is almost impossible. She did not help me solve my problem. I sought help at a dermatologist who gave me specific products to avoid and those that are safe including the name, brand and where to buy them.

July 22nd, 2015
Excellent staff and MD

May 26th, 2015
review
We went to Dr. Kelly for 14 months and thought she was a great doctor, until we switched to a new allergist. Our new doctor has given us so much more help and information, that I am glad we switched. My daughter would leave Dr. Kelly's office after her shots and have huge welts on her arms and feel sick for the rest of the day. Our new allergist has given her medication that helps to alleviate these symptoms and has explained the proper use of her allergy medications. Dr. Kelly is kind and she has a great bedside manner and wait times are very good, but I am so glad that we are now with a doctor who gives us more medical advice and direction.

March 7th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I take my son to Dr. Kelly after she answered a question on a Facebook forum. I am so impressed with her, she takes the time to listen and doesn't ever seem rushed to get out and be done talking to me. She is very nice and is great with kids, my son is 6 and he really likes her.

August 13th, 2013
Helpful and Caring
She is an amazing doctor. She actually spent time talking to me and helping me.