The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Kerner
Dr. Elizabeth Kerner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kerner is affiliated with Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Plano. Dr. Kerner has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Kerner has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Elizabeth Kerner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Ronald Friedman
Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Plano, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Nam Le
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Plano, TX 0 mi12
Dr. David Mobley
Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery
Plano, TX 0 mi29