Elizabeth Kerner, MD
6200 W Parker Rd
Ste 110
Plano, TX 75093
972-981-7144
Locations and availability (3)

|  Absolutely amazing  |  show details
by Lauren C on May 24th, 2013

I love Dr. Kerner. Before I saw her I had seen a few other surgeons. None of them diagnosed me with the breast abnormality that I had which Dr. Kerner diagnosed me with. Dr. Kerner was completely honest and explained to me that the breast surgery she was going to perform to correct my abnormality is an extremely hard surgery. Even though it was a difficult surgery, she made me feel 100% comfortable and I trusted her completely. I am so happy I chose her to be my surgeon. If I ever need anymore surgery, she is my go to doctor!!!

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2013

Dr Kerner is caring, compassionate and an exceptionally skilled surgeon. I have had two procedures and am completely satisfied. Dr. Kerner makes you feel at ease and certain that she has your best interest in mind. I trust her implicitly.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

Bedside manner of Dr. Kerner and staff was amazing, however I did not find my breast augmentation to be what I wanted. I am a young adult and find they look somewhat saggy. They never were really high up almost in my neck like I had heard they would be immediately following surgery. I do not know how breast augmentation works so I am not sure why they never sat high at first and why they seem saggy now. I did say I did not want the fake look, but definitely did not want to look saggy either especially since I am not even 40 yet. Overall, my end result is not satisfactory and if I could do it all over, I would choose a different doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Without knowing the specifics of your case due to the anonymous nature of this forum, it is difficult to know exactly why the implants are lower than you would like to see. The primary factor for breast height is where the natural breast sits on the chest wall. If a patient has a long torso, and the breasts naturally sit lower on the chest, there is no way to place implants in a higher position to camouflage the torso length. When one attempts that, the implant will be higher on the chest, and the native breast tissue hangs off the bottom of the implant. In many cases, the patient’s anatomy limits the scope of what can be achieved surgically. Perhaps a mastopexy (breast lift) component was also needed in this case to address elasticity of the skin, but the patient elected not to have that additional procedure for financial reasons or because of the additional scarring that would result. Weight changes can also impact the appearance and final result. If a patient has an underlying condition such as Poland’s syndrome or tuberous breast deformity, ptosis (sagging) of the breasts can certainly occur. There are multiple factors beyond a surgeon’s control that could contribute to this outcome. When a patient requests a natural appearing augmented breast, that is what I will try to achieve for her. But that means less fullness at the top to avoid the fake look. These things are all discussed with the augmentation patient in the preoperative consultations to give the patient the most realistic expectations possible. – Dr. Kerner

|  Outstanding doctor!!!  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Wow I was 38 years old and had a lower face lift and she made my face look 7 years younger without the pull look. She is gentle and very caring and wants to make you happy! I had my breast done 7 years ago from her also and that was a great out come also. It's so scary to do something like this that changed your appearance forever. But you can feel safe going to her. She is very detailed.

|  Terrific surgeon!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2010

I went to see two other plastic surgeons regarding breast augmentation, both males. They both urged me to aim for larger and larger implants. As a runner and a workout junkie, I wanted smaller implants that would be more proportionate and fit my lifestyle. Dr. Kerner was the only one of the three who listened to my wishes and asked me to bring a lot of pictures to show her what I wanted. I knew that we were on the same page, and I love my new look! I enjoyed every aspect of my surgery and follow-up with Dr. Kerner and her wonderful staff, and I'm happy to recommend her to others.

|  Terrific Doctor & experience  |  show details
by Joyce Blank on Apr 8th, 2010

I would definitely recommend Dr Kerner. My total experience was outstanding. Dr Kerner's demeanor is wonderful. She is caring & compassionate. She listens intently & answers questions fully. Susan, her assistant is wonderful as all of her staff. Scheduling was prompt & all of her staff are respectful & very helpful..I definitely recommend Dr Kerner.

|  Kerner Elizabeth Md  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Kerner and both were very successful. She is kind, and experienced and as much of a perfectionist as I am...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Surgeon!  |  show details
by CC on Aug 18th, 2008

I have had a breat agmentation and partial lift with Dr. Kerner and I had great results. The scaring is fantastic and you can tell she took such care when she made incisions (You could barely see the scar at 4 months!-NO JOKE!). I have recommended her to three people I know so far and would trust her with any cosmetic surgery I needed.

|  The best!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 13th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr Kerner is so nice, very understanding, easy to talk with and very much a perfectionist! Will take as much time as needed for consultation...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com