A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Keyes is Excellent. Dr. Keyes has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Keyes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Keyes practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Keyes practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Keyes, Dr. Bess Keyes, Dr. Bessie Keyes, Dr. Beth Keyes, Dr. Betsy Keyes, Dr. Bette Keyes, Dr. Bettie Keyes, Dr. Bettina Keyes