Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew
Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Killebrew is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Southern Regional Medical Center and Piedmont Newnan Hospital. Dr. Killebrew has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.
Dr. Patricia Palos
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Mitzie-Ann Davis
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Tanya Beckford
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi10