A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Killebrew graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Killebrew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jonesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Newnan, GA.
See Jonesboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.