A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kimmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kimmitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kimmitt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmitt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kimmitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Susan Kimmitt MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Kimmitt practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kimmitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kimmitt practices Emergency Medicine near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Lutherville Timonium Emergency Physicians.