inactive

Dr. Elizabeth Kingsley MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Annapolis, MD

July 14th, 2016
Really, really nice person.

April 23rd, 2016
A great cardiologist
Dr Kingsley has a sweet and gentle bedside manner. She is definitely an expert in cardiology and I know this because I've accompanied others to their cardiologists and I didn't find their opinions as accurate as Dr Kingsley's. I've seen her for the last 10 years and I think she is one of the best cardiologists in this area.

August 4th, 2011
Awesome
I was recommended by approximately 6 people yet none had ever seen her personally. They all said that their family members, friends, etc. were VERY happy with her professionalism, knowledge and caring nature. I can honestly say that I and my family have chosen Dr. Kingsley as our cardiologist.I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for great care, not only from the doctor, but from the staff as well.

August 5th, 2010
My Experiences
I first saw Dr. Kingsley at her office on K St., DC, eight years ago. I recently saw her twice in Annapolis. I have nothing but 'excellent' to say about Dr. Kingsley. She is professional, courteous, easy to talk to, thorough and 100% professional. What more could you want in a cardiologist? The office staff were ALL certainly courteous during my visits at both places; however, the front desk staff in Annapolis do not dress or appear professional. I would hate to think Dr. Kingsley's rating would suffer because of that! The doctors do not usually get to make such decisions. Staff are usually directed by the office management.