Dr. Elizabeth Kingsley Is this you?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Really, really nice person.

A great cardiologist

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Dr Kingsley has a sweet and gentle bedside manner. She is definitely an expert in cardiology and I know this because I've accompanied others to their cardiologists and I didn't find their opinions as accurate as Dr Kingsley's. I've seen her for the last 10 years and I think she is one of the best cardiologists in this area.

Awesome

Posted on August 4th, 2011

I was recommended by approximately 6 people yet none had ever seen her personally. They all said that their family members, friends, etc. were VERY happy with her professionalism, knowledge and caring nature. I can honestly say that I and my family have chosen Dr. Kingsley as our cardiologist.I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for great care, not only from the doctor, but from the staff as well.

My Experiences

Posted on August 5th, 2010

I first saw Dr. Kingsley at her office on K St., DC, eight years ago. I recently saw her twice in Annapolis. I have nothing but 'excellent' to say about Dr. Kingsley. She is professional, courteous, easy to talk to, thorough and 100% professional. What more could you want in a cardiologist? The office staff were ALL certainly courteous during my visits at both places; however, the front desk staff in Annapolis do not dress or appear professional. I would hate to think Dr. Kingsley's rating would suffer because of that! The doctors do not usually get to make such decisions. Staff are usually directed by the office management.

Posted on March 18th, 2016