Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

I was recommended by approximately 6 people yet none had ever seen her personally. They all said that their family members, friends, etc. were VERY happy with her professionalism, knowledge and caring nature. I can honestly say that I and my family have chosen Dr. Kingsley as our cardiologist.I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for great care, not only from the doctor, but from the staff as well.

|  My Experiences  |  show details
by J. Krause on Aug 5th, 2010

I first saw Dr. Kingsley at her office on K St., DC, eight years ago. I recently saw her twice in Annapolis. I have nothing but 'excellent' to say about Dr. Kingsley. She is professional, courteous, easy to talk to, thorough and 100% professional. What more could you want in a cardiologist? The office staff were ALL certainly courteous during my visits at both places; however, the front desk staff in Annapolis do not dress or appear professional. I would hate to think Dr. Kingsley's rating would suffer because of that! The doctors do not usually get to make such decisions. Staff are usually directed by the office management.