A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Klings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Klings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Klings graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans