A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Klings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klings
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Klings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Klings graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Klings MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Klings practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Klings has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Klings practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.