Dr. Elizabeth Klinke Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Klinke?

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Our interactions with Dr. Klinke have always been positive and she is our preferred doctor in the group. I rated ease in getting an appointment as "good" because we sometimes have to wait to see her in the Bellefonte office, but it is worth it to us for well child visits.Dr. Klinke listens to my concerns, respects my opinions and parenting style, and is open to my questions. She has been supportive of my choices to follow an alternative vaccine schedule because I have done my research and have shared my entire plan with her.

Posted on October 19th, 2017