Dr. Elizabeth Knafo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Knafo?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Knafo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

Brilliant

February 15th, 2017

The best caring doctor ever

Great communication skills, very thorough and amazing bedside manner. Always able to accommodate my schedule and give me same day appointments. I am lucky to have her as my doctor. accurate diagnosis and courteous staff. Spends time and willing to inform you on medical issues.

July 31st, 2015

Office Visits

I have seen Dr. Knafo for many years and have been very pleased with the service received. She is very professional and personable. The service received has been excellent.

August 17th, 2014

Best Doc In Houston

outstanding clinician! great best side manners. very thorough and complete. warm and caring. we don't meet doctors like her anymore. my whole family sees her. feels like family when I am there. strongly recommend

May 22nd, 2014

MR.AL

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN,great bedside manners.very thorough . caring and concern about the health of patient. she takes time to listen to the patient questions and examine you head to toes. if you are in Dr knafo hands she will figure it out when many doctors before her failed. great clinician, puts patient first. she treats you like family. warm and kind as well. she will explain your condition until you are the expert. i love my doctor, i will follow her anywhere thanks for caring

December 6th, 2013

MS.

The visit to Dr. K's office was very pleasant. Waiting area is a little tight, but durable. I like her manners and the fact that she did not appear to be in a hurry. I will be seeing her again.

March 29th, 2013

not really sure if this is working or not

I think Dr. K (as her staff calls her) is very friendly. She has taken a lot of time to speak with me and seems genuinely caring. However, I am not necessarily convinced that the care/ treatment I am receiving is improving my condition. I sort of get the impression she is not really sure what is going on and may just be telling me the things anyone could tell you: drink more water, exercise more, take better vitamins, come back in 6 weeks. The jury is still out here. Additionally, the office is complete incompetent. My prescription has been called in to my pharmacy incorrectly now a totally of 4 times in the last 2 months.

September 8th, 2011

Love this Dr Office

I have been under Dr. Knafo's care for approximately 10 years. There has never been a time when I was turned away for any reason, even when I did not have health insurance.Dr. Graham is GREAT!Nurse Practitioner Manning is GREAT!There are a couple of rude office workers there, but I just tell them to get a grip because I have been there longer than they have :)Dr. Knafo and associates is a medical group that I would happily take my mother to see. If you can take your mama to see your doctor, then you are in good shape!

December 21st, 2009

Former Patient due to change of insurance

Dr Knafo saved my life! I have so much respect and admiratation for Dr Knafo both as a physician and as a person. Dr Knafo truly cares about her patients and their health. I would recomend everyone to her. Thank you Dr Knafo!

October 15th, 2015