Dr. Elizabeth Knepp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2016
Gyne exam
My first visit with Dr. Knepp was excellent; she was very attentive, thorough, competent in her examination, and focused on both the issues at hand and my comfort level. This was the first gyne that paid attention to my menopausal condition and asked about it. An intern was in training with her and was very astute with the breast exam, finding a small cyst immediately. I would highly recommend this doctor. Wait time was an hour, but she was training an intern at this visit.

March 25th, 2015
severly annoyed
i scheduled appt with her back in February, the rescheduled me to march. Now I'm late on my birth control and they won't refill it. Then I get a call to reschedule the day before my resched appt. the women I talked to couldn't keep things straight, can't get my birth control, and couldn't see dr. Knepp till the end of May. I'm done playing games, finding another new ob gyn. Totally inep and irresponsible!

April 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Knepp's forever. She is a great doctor and I trust her with my medical care. It is a very large practice, so it is important to understand that it is up to you to remember to call back to schedule follow up appointments and to make your own next appointment. I do this three months in advance. Monroeville is hard to get in to, but there is no wait in White Oak, not far and you are in and out in a jiffy! I find i am usually sitting alone in the waiting room. In fact, it advises you of that when you call for the appointment!