A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Knobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Knobler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Knobler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobler graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Knobler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Helen Knobler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Knobler practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Knobler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Knobler practices Dermatology near Orangeburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Orangeburg Dermatologists.