A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kobe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kobe, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobe graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kobe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Kobe DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Kobe practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kobe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kobe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Decatur, GA.
See Tucker Obstetricians & Gynecologists.