A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kohn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Medical Center Mayo Health System
- Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rosemary Kohn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Kohn practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kohn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kohn practices Family Medicine near Wasilla, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Dillon, MT and Hibbing, MN.
See Wasilla Family Physicians.