A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Korn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Korn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Korn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Korn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Amy Korn MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Korn practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Korn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Korn practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians and Newark Endocrinologists.