A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornfield graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kornfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kornfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Kornfield practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield practices Urology near Seaford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE and Phoenix, AZ.
See Seaford Urologists.