A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornfield
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kornfield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornfield graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kornfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Kornfield MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Kornfield practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield practices Urology near Seaford, DE.
See Seaford Urologists.