A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield, Urologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornfield graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kornfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Kornfield MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Kornfield practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kornfield practices Urology near Seaford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE.
See Seaford Urologists.