A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostrey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostrey graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kostrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Kostrey MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Kostrey practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See La Canada Flintridge Psychiatrists and La Canada Flintridge Geriatric Doctors.