A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostrey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kostrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostrey graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Kostrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Kostrey MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Kostrey practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Kostrey practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See La Canada Flintridge Psychiatrists.