Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Kroeker
Dr. Elizabeth Kroeker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kroeker is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. Dr. Kroeker has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Kroeker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Kroeker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Albert Michelbach
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Wichita, KS 0 mi52
Dr. Valerie Creswell
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.40 mi30
Dr. Elisha Brumfield
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.56 mi18