A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kunreuther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kunreuther is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kunreuther, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunreuther graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kunreuther has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Phillips Kunreuther MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Kunreuther practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kunreuther has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kunreuther practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Endocrinologists.