Dr. Elizabeth Kunreuther Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Kunreuther?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Kunreuther?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2017

Fantastic MD

She is an exceptional MD, who is thorough and thoughtful. She gives personally and professionally above and beyond. We used her many years in Scarsdale, after going through numerous other endocrinologists and wish we could retain her still. We have moved to Saratoga and she simultaneously moved to Chicago, so the distance is too great to travel. She coordinated my diabetic medical needs in various hospitals very carefully. This is not an easy communication process to accomplish at most hospitals but particularly at Burke, when nurses refused to attempt contact or even through the floor MD.

November 22nd, 2016

Great Doctor

Great doctor, willing to spend the time with her patients and explains everything. Always felt like I was getting the best treatment for my personal situation.

August 24th, 2015

Good Doctor, Difficult Staff

I've been seeing Dr. K for a few years now. I think she is a good doctor and is fairly accessible. My major issue is with her staff. From the long hold times to make an appointment or talk to someone to the condescending attitude and inept skills, I have found her staff very hard to work with. I haven't experienced this with any other doctor's office so I find it surprising that the doctor tolerates it. I have even witnessed her staff being disrespectful to her. I'm torn between staying with this doctor because I think she is good to leaving the practice because it is so unpleasant to deal with her staff.

July 3rd, 2012

Never had care like this!

I have been to countless doctors and never have I felt taken care of like I have been taken care of by Dr K and her staff. She has great bedside manner, never made me feel stupid for asking any questions I had. Another thing, I love is their patient portal, which allows me to contact the doctor any time and I get answers directly from the doctor within 6 hours, sometimes even 1 hour.They email you the lab results and a letter from the doctor, explaining the results and any new treatment , based on the results. And before I know it any new prescription is sent to my local pharmacy on file and it is waiting for me to pick it up. Care is seamless. There is no waiting for phone calls or feeling like you get to wait for you next office visit to ask you questions. She also lets me take an active part in my treatment, and listens to my concerns and suggestions.I am so greateful to have found her as an endo and hope to continue treatment with her all my life.

October 30th, 2011

Lourdes

Dr. Kunreuther is exceptional. She is a highly trained professional who keeps up to date on all new procedures and technologies...she is thorough and takes the time to listen, assess and provide options with an explanation of the pros and cons.

April 16th, 2011

Impressive

At my age of 55 unfortunately I have become resigned to the mediocrity of available healthcare with regard to responsive, call backs associated with healthcare today. Dr. Kunreuther is a breath of fresh air. She is a young professional, highly trained and competent with her skills in the field. She "personally" returns phone calls within 24 hours. She communicates the results of tests both verbally and in written format. She offers options regarding recommended solutions to her diagnoses. She personifies the Hippocratic oath.

August 14th, 2017