A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kurkjian is Excellent. Dr. Kurkjian has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Kurkjian, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurkjian graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurkjian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurkjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kurkjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth V. Kurkjian practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Kurkjian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Fremont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Kurkjian, Dr. Isabelle Kurkjian, Dr. Lisa Kurkjian, Dr. Bette Kurkjian, Dr. Babette Kurkjian, Dr. Marybeth Kurkjian, Dr. Buffy Kurkjian, Dr. Elsa Kurkjian