Dr. Elizabeth Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Johnson?

Really Good Doctor

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Over the years I have had several primary care doctors. Dr. Johnson rates at the top of all of them. She is easy to talk to and I am comfortable with her. She really cares about my health issues. She is a really good doctor and I am with her for the long haul.

Review

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Doctor and office staff were very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Johnson reviewed test results and provided recommendations. Very positive experience.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Johnson was very nice and attentive to my health concerns. I did not feel like a "number" or like "cattle to be herded in and out" as I have in some practices in the past. The staff is professional, kind and always smiling. I have been back for follow ups and have been impressed with Dr. Johnson and her office staff every time I've been there. She's one of the great ones!

love this physician

Posted on July 31st, 2012

She is awesome

She save my life!

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I was admitted into Emergency Room in critical condition. The hospital staff called Dr Johnson and she came to ER and took over my care. Thanks to her excellent diagnostic aptitude and ability to react quickly, I had a complete recovery. I could not have asked for anything more!

Posted on June 18th, 2010

1st appt better then my dr of 1 yr

Supremely Professional & Caring

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

I was extremely tired of my past primary doctors (what I call hand holders and nose wipers) and due to my rocky cancerous history I neede someone to holistically keep up with my ever problematic bodily functions. Dr. Johnson has been a 'breath of fresh air' among the stuffy 'old-guard.'

Great Doctor-HORRIBLE HOSPITAL

Posted on March 10th, 2010

This hospital could NOT be more difficult to schedule/cancel appointments with. There is NEVER anybody at the desk, in fact there's only someone at the front desk for 5 hours everyday (thanks to a luxurious lunch break and late start/early end to the day). And they don't have the option of leaving a message, so unless you call in their minuscule window of open time, good luck ever talking to anybody. Dr. Johnson is great, and I wish i could say she makes up for everybody else's incompetence, but it just doesn't even out. I plan on switching doctors as soon as I can find a better hospital (hopefully with people who ACTUALLY are there are to help you when you need it).

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

Dr. Johnson provides excellent care. She is eager to answer your questions and gives a listening ear to your concerns. I have felt at ease with her and challenged by her to take care of my health. I feel as though I am talking with a friend when I go to see her. I've never felt that way with any doctor before! She is excellent.

Posted on August 21st, 2017