A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Bossier
- Christus Shumpert Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Leigh O'Brien MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Family Physicians.